Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm ba-a-a-a-ack...

It's been awhile--over a month I see-- since I last posted. rest assured, it was for an excellent reason: i was putting the finishing touches on Olympians Book 3: Hera. It's my favorite one in the series so far, and I thought I'd share a peak of what's in store. From the wedding of Zeus and Hera:



I'm already hard at work on Olympians Book 4: Hades. Things are going well with that, with about half the book laid out already. Watch for sketches to appear soon.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    The colors on the page are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Spy with my little eye SATYROI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving the colored version of that page. After seeing the uncolored one, I was kinda wondering why in panel 3 the King and Queen of the Gods were being stoned.

    ReplyDelete