Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Thorsday!

Man, that title would've been funnier if I posted it on an actual Thursday. Well, thank gods it's Friday! how's that?
First post in an age and a half I know. I've gotten away from drawing for actual fun for, like, months now, so today I came in the studio and was like "I'ma gonn draw somethin' fun! And differen'! Like a Superhero!!!" So I drew Thor, whose also a god. And consequently, not all that different than what i normally draw. Baby steps, baby steps.

8 comments:

  1. Hy, your Hera book somehow still don't appear in Indonesia :'( I really want to read it so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not available in Indonesia yet? I'll look into that...

      Delete
  2. OH MY GODS IT'S THOR.
    Can you draw Loki? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll draw Loki one of these days soon. He's my fave Norse deity.

      Delete
  3. Hey, I love your books! Hades and Zeus are my favorite books so far. I really can't wait for Hermes and Ares though! Could you tell me the order the olympians will be appearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Here's the projected order:

      Zeus
      Athena
      Hera
      Hades
      Poseidon
      Aphrodite
      Ares
      Apollo
      Artemis
      Hermes
      Hephaistos
      Dionysos

      Delete
  4. Love your art, love your attention to detail and source material in your Olympians, and Thor just made my morning. Norse myths were the first myths I read (age 6) and was struck by the amazing coincidence of "Loki/Lori" and figured we must be kindred souls. Maybe that explains a lot. BTW, "who's" would make your caption perfect. Need a volunteer editor? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So....... might you be thinking.... just speculating... but... about a series with the Norse gods?

    ReplyDelete