Sunday, June 5, 2011

A-Sketch-a-Day-Until-Hera #41

Olympians Book 3, Hera: The Goddess and Her Glory is finally coming out July 19th. To commemorate this momentous occasion I will be posting a drawing from my enormous cache of sketchbooks each weekday until Hera hits the shelves. I'll be going through them chronologically, with today's piece coming from a sketchbook from January of 2007.


Continuing the series from the past few days of my early proposed portrait-style covers for Olympians. Here's the cover for Athena, which, curiously, doesn't even have the goddess's name on the cover, only Grey-Eyed Goddess. This picture has made its way to the net before, and was even my facebook avatar for a while, but I felt I should include it again here to help complete this series.


Follow george_oconnor_ on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment