Monday, January 3, 2011

Warm up: red and black

So, first off, apologies for my long absence from Olympiansrule-- I've been crazy sick for crazy long. Feeling better though!

As I've mentioned here occasionally before, along with a bunch of other comics artists I know, every Monday thru Friday we choose a topic to  draw a warm-up picture on. I don't normally post these drawings to the Olympiansrule blog because they normally are unrelated to Olympians, but every once in a while my solution is something that might interest you loyal mythophiles. The first thing I thought of when I heard today's topic of "Red and Black" was checkers; the second thing I thought of was ancient Greek vase painting. Put the two together and...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's (profiles) awesome!

    I'm back and more irritating than ever.

    ReplyDelete